Cooking Events and Team Building Workshops
Share a delicious and exceptional meal cooked only with local products and master the anti-waste tips with your teammates and a Chef during our cooking events and team building workshops.
Learn how to avoid waste, eat healthy while creating a team spirit of planet savers. Unforgettable experience guaranteed!
Cooking events: sustainable · joyful · bonding
Around the kitchen table, discover exceptional local products and the art of cooking them in a playful and instructive way thanks to a chef.
Are you looking for a sustainable experience for your company/team event?
You and your colleagues will have to show team spirit, use time management and communication skills before you can enjoy your sustainable meal together!
- 3 hours
- From 10 to 100 participants
Team building workshops: how does it work?
Start of the workshop: Participants receive a bag with local ingredients and a vegetarian recipe to cook a meal together.
During the cooking workshop: The chef helps participants to cook and teaches them tips of how to consume food in a sustainable way, reduce food waste and packaging.
After the cooking session: While enjoying the food, participants share their experiences and try each other’s dishes.
I am very satisfied with Benoo’s well-designed and fun experience! I didn’t know that cooking can be such an exciting team event. We definitely want to have more team cooking events in the future with Benoo!
How to book a cooking team building workshop?
- Fill in the form and send your non-binding request
- We will contact you to work on your request
- You will receive a quote and confirmation of availability from our partner within 48 hours
- You sign your quote online to confirm the reservation of the activity
- You proceed to the payment by bank transfer, by credit card or by paypal
- From 10 people per workshop
- From 75 € HT/pp depending on location and material.
- Possibility to add a soft drink prepared by our chef with local products. Can you find out which local products are used?
- Possibility to offer a gift to the guest at the end of the meal