Spring omelet with wild garlic, radish and fresh goat cheese
Recipe by Inés Lauber
In the Benoo kit: eggs, wild garlic, fresh parsley, radishes, goat cheese, potatoes
What you need at home: mineral water, salt, sugar, butter
The total cooking time (including resting time): 15 min
Allergens: milk, egg
Tools at home: 26-28 cm pan, spatula, board, knife, bowls
- Put 1liter of water in a pot to boil
- Wash, peel and dices the potatoes and put them in boiling for 20min.
- Wash radishes and cut them into thin slices.
- Put them in a small bowl and add 2 pinches each of salt and sugar, mix and let stand.
Wild garlic and parsley, Egg (omelet)
- Wash and chop wild garlic and parsley.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil or butter over medium heat.
- Per omelet: whisk 2 eggs with 2 tablespoons of mineral water and 1 pinch of salt.
- Now add the egg mixture to the pan (fry each omelet separately.). Let it set a bit and spread half of the herbs on the surface while it is still liquid.
- Put the lid on the pan and let the omelet cook on medium heat.
- When the omelet is slightly brown on the bottom, spread half of the fresh goat cheese and the marinated radishes on one half of the omelet and roll them up like a pancake.
- Put the first rolled omelet on the side and repeat the process for the second omelet.
- Return both rolled omelet back in the pan with a lid on briefly to warm up the filling and serve the omelets warm.
- Serve with potatoes.